The New York State STOP-DWI Foundation, Inc. is formed to interact with federal, state and local governments and the communities thereof. This interaction facilitates the exchange of ideas and the creation, development and administration of new and innovative approaches for dealing with the drinking and/or drug-impaired driver. Our Foundation has been designated a Public Charity. Click to view our Charity Designation
The Foundation is also instrumental in disseminating information and seeking public and private funding in support thereof.
Members of the NYS STOP-DWI Foundation Board:
- Reggie Crowley- Chairperson (Columbia)
- Tracie Coulson - Vice-Chair (Cayuga)
- John Winchell-Treasurer (Washington)
- Tracy Mance - Secretary (Albany)
- Patricia Tomassi (Westchester), Melanie Churakos (Cattaraugus), Michele James (St. Lawrence), Susan Schenck (Orleans)
*** DONATIONS can be directed to:
NYS STOP-DWI Foundation, Inc. 1170 Phoenix Ave. Schenectady, NY 12308-2602
"Have a Plan" MOBILE APP:
The STOP-DWI Foundation with funding from the NYS Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee developed the HAVE A PLAN mobile app to help you get a SAFE and SOBER RIDE HOME. Visit the app store to download the app and you can help us to STOP impaired driving!